Showing all 2 results
6 X 14 Single Axle Elite V-Nose Enclosed Motorcycle Trailer 6′ 6″ HeightPrice: $4182 Deposit: $542
7 X 12 Enclosed Cargo Trailer – Single Axle (Elite V)Price: $4133 Deposit: $687
Things to Know about Motorcycle Trailers
Enclosed motorcycle trailers are useful to carry the vehicles from one place to another. You may feel confused by so many types available in the market, but you need to choose the suitable one.
The moment you are looking for to rent or hire a motorcycle trailer for your motorcycle, you need to know the price of every kind and then obviously the type you should opt for.
The main things you will find here are open and enclosed motorbike trailers. Both of them has their unique features.
Enclosed motorcycle trailer features
- Security part – If you go for open motorcycle trailers, then you will be opting for the traditional method. However, by this system, your bike will be exposed and if you are trying to give a surprise to your family members, then it will be a killjoy. In the case of enclosed motorbike trailers, you will not only get to keep the surprise but the protection from onlookers. With the help of this, you get the extra protection of a locked door that you can place strong security chains and locks on.
- Debris and weather protection – The only danger is not theft, but the weather too. Dust and the rock participles with hail and storm, and also the falling branches are all potential threats to your bike. You can see a dent in your motorcycle or it may ruin the paint job. This is inconvenient and repairing the same will put a dent in your pocket. Instead of worrying about that, you can get an enclosed motorcycle trailer it will allow you to have peace of mind that your bike is protected from the elements.
- Proper stability – You need the motorcycle to stand securely inside the trailer and not fall. It will provide a stable base to attach your bike to. It makes them durable as well. The four walls are enough for this satisfaction.
- Multifunctional – In case of traditional or open motorcycle trailers, you will get a limit on carrying the stuff and it’s secured with side rails and sturdy straps. If you use an enclosed motorcycle trailer, you can put several items other than your motorcycle. For instance, they are very handy for storing and transporting lawnmowers, bicycles, soil bags, and even packing boxes when you are moving from one place to another.
- Customization part – Arrange things the way you like inside the motorycle trailer. If you are looking for to add rails or shelves. Or you want to decorate it and make it feel more like your personality. All types of enclosed trailers provide the opportunity to express yourself and your special preferences.
- The exposure – You will be able to protect your motorcycle from any kind of exposure, it can be sunlight or dust or anything else. When you are traveling long distances or regularly need to haul your belongings on a specific day, and you can’t take enough care of the weather, only enclosed motorbike trailers are your best choice.
- Gives shelter – A sudden hailstorm will not affect your precious motorcycle because of the cover it has from every side. It’s efficient for riding out the weather or continues working inside. You can also use a perfectly customized enclosed motorcycle trailer as a sleeping area on the site you have arrived.
Open motorcycle trailer features
- Light in weight – They have lightweight than enclosed ones, and carrying it manually is not so hard. You will also not find many prices for it in the market. Your money will be saved.
- No height issue – If you use an open motorcycle trailer, here you will never have to think that if the vehicle is too tall or small, because it will fit everything. This feature is helpful if you tend to haul furniture or other types of a cargo of unpredictable heights.
- Proper visibility – Your motorcycle will be visible from every angle. This is extremely helpful when backing up as well as being able to see other vehicles while driving and for regular carrying options.
The Pros & Cons of an Open Motorcycle Trailer
Open motorcycle trailers are very versatile. It will help you to easily move any oddly shaped and large objects which may fail to fit easily in the enclosed trailer.
You can easily move lawnmowers, off-road bikes and building material with the help of this durable trailer. If you opt for the open motorcycle trailer then you will fail to protect the vehicle during adverse weather conditions.
The open trailer will definitely be light weighted and hence carrying it will be much easier.
The Pros & Cons of Enclosed Trailers
If you opt for the enclosed motorcycle trailer then the weight will be comparatively more and it will be more cumbersome than any other open trailers.
Moreover, it comes with extra limitation when you are loading it with different sizes but it is definitely going to allow you to protect it from external elements.
If you are moving to a long long distance with any transporting supplies then this will help you to perform it without any hassle even during adverse weather conditions.
If you want to transfer any type of electronic equipment, material or valuable item and you don't want them to get wet then you should definitely opt for an enclosed motorcycle trailer.
Other types of motorcycle trailers
- Specialty Motorcycle Trailers: These trailers are for those motorcycle owners who want to roll in style. If you've got the bucks then anything in your imagination will come true. However, specialty motorcycle trailers do not have a custom made option. There are various specialty motorcycle trailers which are stocked either in the locations or at the manufacturer's storage. These are usually enclosed and are classy, sleek, and stylish.
- Smaller Trailers for Motorcycle pull: These are the actual motorcycle trailer. This can be pulled by your motorcycle. When you are riding your bike, there's not much room for anything else. So, if you need to carry a huge bag for supplies for camping or other things, you need this. The motorcycle will carry you to the destination and with the stuff, you wanted to carry.
There are different types of motorcycle trailers but which one is suitable for you can be a tough question.
Motorcycle Cargo Trailer
You might want to use a motorcycle cargo trailer to help transport your stuff while motorcycling.You can use either an open or enclosed motorcycle trailer. Cargo trailers motorcycle are interesting.
Motorcycle Trailer Packages
You can get a wide variety of motorcycle trailer packages. You have to determine your needs to pick the best options.
Call us at 727-346-6423 to discuss your next motorcycle trailer.