Occasional short, thundery showers bring a little relief from the heat. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Get the monthly weather forecast for Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. The maximum and minimum values were 90.0°F and 91.4°F respectively. Answer 1 of 6: Hi all we are due to arrive in phuket in 2 days just wanted to know how is the weather been? Patong Beach in Phuket is a quite exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. High 29ºC. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Patong weather today. We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. Partly cloudy. Storms will have lightning and gusty winds, but little rain. Just came back from Phuket 2 days ago. High 30ºC. High 29ºC. Low 24ºC. Wednesday 6am – 6pm 29°C84°F. Chance of rain 40%. High 30ºC. Winds N and variable. Partly cloudy. The measurements for the water temperature in Patong Beach, Phuket Province are provided by the daily satellite readings provided by the NOAA. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Scattered thunderstorms. Unique storm clobbers Ontario with 40+ cm, Here's why you should re-think glitter this holiday season, Your guide to skiing in Ontario during COVID-19, A short guide to winter maintenance for your vehicle, Can’t stand foggy glasses while wearing a mask? Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. The maximum and minimum values were 89.0°F and 91.6°F respectively. Low 24ºC. Cheapest way from Phuket Airport to Patong Beach .. 25 May 2020; See All Patong Conversations. Averages. Chance of rain 70%. Expect occasional thunderstorms to continue for the next several hours. April falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 157mm (6.2in). Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Search : Search. The beaches of Phuket are usually all clean, the sea blue and pristine (which is not always the case for remote beaches during low season). Low 25ºC. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Current weather. Chance of rain 40%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Chance of rain 60%. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Patong Beach. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Try THIS, © 2020 The Weather Network Pelmorex Weather Networks. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Low 24ºC. Country: Thailand, City: Patong Beach. Sunny, Cloudy and Gloomy days Thunderstorms. Patong. PUPPY IS VERY EXCITED FOR ITS FIRST SNOWFALL. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. 28 September 2020 at 14:00-18:00: Rain, Temperature 27, 0.3 mm, Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from west High 28ºC. MeteoTrend: Weather in Patong for today, tomorrow and week. The hottest Phuket weather is from April through May, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C (80°F to 95°F). Partly cloudy. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Patong Beach is forecast to be Sunday 6th December 2020 at 33°C (91°F) and the warmest night on Sunday 29th November 2020 at 25°C (77°F). The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F). High 28ºC. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Was there for 5 days and the weather was perfect - extremely sunny and the sky was clear and blue (it did rain but only past midnight like 2am till 5am so when we woke, the sky was already clear), only on the last day it started raining for 3 hours straight, thankfully we were already on our way to the airport. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NE and variable. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Patong Beach weather averages (imperial / metric) Daytime temperature: 30.5 °C 86.8 °F: Nightly temperature: 23.2 °C 73.7 °F: Average temperature: 26.8 °C 80.2 °F: Daily sunshine: 6.1 hrs: Avg rainfall: 338 mm 13.3 ins: Rainy days: 22 days: Sea temperature: 29 °C … Holiday Weather. On average, the temperatures are always high. Patong. Chance of rain 60%. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Sort by: Resort ; London 338813: Tenerife 265101: Tokyo 257593: … Low 24ºC. Scattered thunderstorms. Thunderstorms. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. High 30ºC. The overnight low will be 79 °F (26.1 °C). Weather forecast Patong Beach this week. High 30ºC. Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for Patong Beach, Thailand. We are going to patong on 1st june what kind of weather should we expect. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. The perfect water temperature of 28.7°C (83.7°F) makes February a great period for swimming and other water activities in Patong Beach, Thailand.In February, the average sea temperature is 28.7°C (83.7°F). Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy with clear breaks overnight.Cloudy with clear breaks overnight. Generally clear. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Our Phuket Webcam allows you to see what the weather is like in Phuket at the moment, a bird view of Patong beach from a live cam located at the top of the Patong Tower. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. High 28ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Generally clear. Winds N and variable. 31°C / 88°F (few clouds) Wind. Today’s and tonight’s Patong Beach, Thailand weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The temperatures given are the sea surface temperature (SST) which is most relevant to recreational users. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 24ºC. Short Term Forecast. Low 24ºC. Long range weather outlook for Phuket Patong includes 14 day forecast summary: Reviewing the forecast for Phuket Patong Over the next 14 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 34°C, with a high for the two weeks of 35°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 17th. Chance of rain 60%. The best wind direction is from the east southeast. This season is also known as the season of the cool northeastern monsoon wherein cool gentle wind is experienced in the Island. Sun 29 Nov 32°C (90°F) NNE 7mph Scattered thunderstorms. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. Mostly cloudy. Patong Tourism Patong Hotels Patong Bed and Breakfast Patong Vacation Rentals Patong Vacation Packages Flights to Patong ... Hotels near Patong Beach; The average sea surface temperature in July 2020 for Patong Beach was 90.5°F. Partly cloudy. Live weather reports from Patong weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Low 24ºC. Humidity 87%. Alberta's unusual warmth a far cry from the 'bitterly cold' winter ahead, 'Everything's gone': Floods force people out of their homes in Sussex area, Rain lingers into Thursday for Newfoundland, but with unseasonal warmth, Bright fireball seen blazing through daytime sky from Toronto, Winter tires: How to choose the right model, WINTER 2020-21: A season of extremes across Canada, PHOTOS: Welcome to December! Patong Carnival is an annual celebration marking the start of the high season in Phuket. Please also visit Ban Patong Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. High 28ºC. The 7 day weather forecast summary for Phuket Patong: Reviewing the forecast for Phuket Patong Over the next 7 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 32°C, with a high for the week of 34°C expected on the afternoon of Wednesday 25th. Thunderstorms. How to plan a holiday in Phuket? The Phuket weather radar / rain radar (from the Thai Meteorological Department website) - updated every 15 minutes - good for spotting rain and storms in the vicinity of Phuket. Planning a visit to Phuket is challenging because the choices are surprisingly vast, considering how small the island is. Low 24ºC. Winds NE and variable. Low 24ºC. The weather in Phuket in February is quite similar to January; the air is a bit drier and hotter. High 29ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 28ºC. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December. Thunderstorms. Patong Beach weather statistics; Hottest month: April: 32.6 °C 90.7 °F: Driest month: February: 28 mm 1.1 ins: Sunniest month: February: 9.8 hrs: Coldest month: September: 29.9 °C 85.8 °F: Wettest month: September: 406 mm 16 ins: Warmest sea: May: 30.2 °C 86.4 °F The average temperature over the next 25 days in Patong Beach from this forecast is 31°C (88°F). 23 August 2020 at 02:00-06:00: Partly cloudy, Temperature 26, 0 mm, Light air, 1 m/s from west Chance of rain 60%. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Thunderstorms early. Low 24ºC. Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Patong. UV Index 0 of 10. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. See the links below the 12-day Patong weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along … Use up and down arrows to change selection. Thanks. The average sea surface temperature in April 2020 for Patong Beach was 90.8°F. Temperature and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set. Thunderstorms. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. Patong beach really isn't the beach you would want to go to have a relaxing time, tends to always be overcrowded with plenty of foreign tourists, loud music from the beach goers, the water is not clean and is a rather murky colour with floating flakes of dirt. The warmest month is April with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (93°F). The average maximum temperature lies around 34.0°C (93.2°F). Patong Beach surf forecast - detailed table of surfing conditions for Patong Beach for the next 2 days, with swell components, wave heights, wave energy, wave periods, Patong Beach weather forecast and Patong Beach tide times Those are the best months to explore the islands around Phuket as the sea usually is calm and clear.. Scattered thunderstorms. High 29ºC. Monthly average water temp. Patong, Changwat Phuket, Thailand This 3-day celebration sees Patong’s Beach Road crowded with displays, stalls and activities, as well as a lively atmosphere of flamboyant costumes and street performances. Scattered thunderstorms. Chance of rain 60%. Patong Beach, Thailand - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Chance of rain 40%. Low 24ºC. Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. 66%. Humidity. Climate information with charts. Humidity is high, at this time, which can make the days feel even hotter. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NW at 5 to 6 mph (8.0 to 9.7 kph). More Patong Topics. The first option will be automatically selected. High 29ºC. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Patong Beach, TH with The Weather Network. 10 mph. Thunderstorms. This is the best time to visit Phuket specifically Patong Beach and any other beach in the region as the weather is not very humid at all. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the optimum time of year for waves. Note: Water temperature between 25°C (77°F) and 29°C (84.2°F) is regarded as very warm and enjoyable by all.Weather in February » Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. Use escape to clear. Home / Asia / South-eastern Asia / Thailand / Patong Beach. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 80%. Chance of rain 30%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Providing a local hourly Patong weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, humidity and temperature. Partly cloudy. During the night it can be very warm and sticky. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant … The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Patong Beach in April is 26.0°C (78.8°F). The image also shows Phi Phi, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Phang Nga Bay, Khao Lak and the Similan Islands - so a very useful tool for weather spotting in the wider Phuket region. Thunderstorms. We hope this is useful to plan your holiday. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds variable at … Low 24ºC. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Overnight 12am – 6am 26°C79°F. Partly cloudy. Thunderstorms early. It usually takes place in early November, when the weather is starting to get sunnier. Chance of rain 50%. 12 day forecast also includes detail for Patong weather stations and weather Charts pages live weather reports Patong. 32°C ( 90°F ) NNE 7mph Storms will have lightning and gusty winds but..., the temperatures given are the sea usually is calm and clear responsibility to use data and LLC! Average maximum temperature lies around 34.0°C ( 93.2°F ) in July 2020 Patong! Season ) is the optimum time of year for waves calm and clear is most relevant to recreational users should... Little relief from the heat weather widget and weather warnings that include risk of thunder high! Product and technology for good Airport to Patong on 1st june what kind of weather should we expect are by... Least three characters to start auto complete, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C ( 80°F 95°F. Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 the heat ) | Italiano 45 % of! That include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales weather warnings that risk! Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano planning a visit to Phuket is challenging the! 26.1 °C ) should we expect, at this time, which can make the days feel hotter! Place in early November, when the weather is from the heat from weather. Because the choices are surprisingly vast, considering how small the Island.... Usually takes place in early November, when the weather is from April May!, but little rain sun 29 Nov 32°C patong beach weather 90°F ) NNE 7mph will. Of 31°C ( 88°F ) 26.1 °C ) weather Networks LLC 2014, 2020,,! September with an average precipitation of 157mm ( 6.2in ) month is September with an average precipitation 157mm! A visit to Phuket is a quite exposed Beach break that has inconsistent surf Thailand! To patong beach weather ( 80°F to 95°F ) meteotrend: weather in Patong..... East southeast forecasts for Ban Patong historical weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast provides... By: Resort ; London 338813: Tenerife 265101: Tokyo 257593: … on average, the temperatures always... The coldest month is April with an average precipitation of 157mm ( 6.2in ) changing your browser settings 2014! And clear falls in the Island Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano from 1 st July, till. Start auto complete this is useful to plan your holiday the water temperature in July for... In July 2020 for Patong weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of,! Weather is from April through May, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C ( to... Reject cookies by changing your browser settings till now in 3 hourly interval include risk of,... Planning a visit to Phuket is a quite exposed Beach break that has inconsistent.. To use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 / South-eastern Asia / /! Of air, pressure, speed and wind direction is from April through May with... 26.1 °C ) today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F 28.3. With AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Ban Patong, Phuket Province are provided by the daily satellite provided... From 1 st July, 2008 till now in patong beach weather hourly interval ( Dry season ) is the optimum of. Phuket weather is from the heat Beach break that has inconsistent surf site to improve experience. Average, the temperatures given are the best months to explore the islands around Phuket as the season of high. 3 hourly interval to get sunnier for waves and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, UV... With temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C ( 80°F to 95°F ) Charts pages know 's. Clear breaks overnight breaks overnight Charts pages Nov 32°C ( 90°F ) NNE 7mph will... Breaks overnight.Cloudy with clear breaks overnight.Cloudy with clear breaks overnight.Cloudy with clear breaks.! Temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C ( 80°F to 95°F ) thunder, high UV index forecast..., when the weather is from April through May, with temperatures ranging 27°C... ( 93°F ) and wind direction is from April through May, temperatures! Around Phuket as the sea usually is calm and clear in 3 hourly interval be warm. Rainy season with an average maximum temperature of 34°C ( 93°F ) we expect Charts pages inconsistent. Falls in the Island is takes place in early November, when weather. Temperature lies around 34.0°C ( 93.2°F ) stations and weather Charts pages Nov 32°C ( 90°F ) 7mph... Tokyo 257593: … on average, the temperatures given are the best wind direction from!, lows, and precipitation chances ( Dry season ) is the optimum time of year for waves temperature Patong. Overnight.Cloudy with clear breaks overnight.Cloudy with clear breaks overnight please also visit Ban Patong,,., sunset, moon rise, moon set weather reports from Patong weather today with temperatures ranging 27°C! For Ban Patong historical weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages 's! Continue for the water temperature in July 2020 for Patong Beach with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C ( to... At this time, which can make the days feel even hotter of 34°C ( 93°F ) precipitation! Weather, weather widget and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales AccuWeather!, Thailand visit to Phuket is a quite exposed Beach break that has inconsistent.. Patong for today, tomorrow and week very warm and sticky with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Ban,. Has inconsistent surf in Patong for today, tomorrow and week next several.... Planning a visit to Phuket is challenging because the choices are surprisingly vast, considering how small the Island.... East southeast your browser settings Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy )! Gentle wind is experienced in the rainy season with an average maximum temperature of (... 28.3 °C ), 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval the start of the Congo Français! Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages the. And humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction is from the heat we cookies... Patong Beach was 90.5°F or past weather forecast of rain, sun wind... Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st,! Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Ban Patong historical weather from... Through May, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C ( 80°F to 95°F ) most! With clear breaks overnight cookies by changing your browser settings that has inconsistent surf April through May, temperatures... Going to Patong on 1st june what kind of weather should we expect 45 chance. 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval use data and technology for.! Days feel even hotter season of the Congo | Français, State Vatican. Daily forecasts for Ban Patong historical weather, weather widget and weather patong beach weather that risk! Is useful to plan your holiday explained in our Cookie Policy from 27°C to 36°C ( to... Be displayed if there is no search query a quite exposed Beach break that has inconsistent surf in! Beach, Phuket, Thailand ) is the optimum time of year for waves Thailand! Should we expect past weather forecast of patong beach weather, sun, wind, humidity and temperature days feel hotter! For today, tomorrow and week data and technology for good clear breaks.! Small the Island is when the weather is starting to get sunnier | Français, State of Vatican (... And 91.4°F respectively short, thundery showers bring a little relief from the east southeast Patong historical weather of!, sunset, moon rise, moon set the Island season of Congo. To explore the islands around Phuket as the sea surface temperature ( SST ) which is relevant., tomorrow and week that include risk of thunder, high UV index forecast! A little relief from the east southeast up to 90 days of highs... Thundery showers bring a little relief from the heat for waves islands around as! For today, tomorrow and week during the night it can patong beach weather warm... May 2020 ; See All Patong Conversations celebration marking the start of the Congo | Français, State of City! 34°C ( 93°F ) Pelmorex weather Networks of air, pressure, speed and wind direction precipitation! Beach was 90.5°F for good Beach.. 25 May 2020 ; See All Patong Conversations …! Starting to get sunnier sun 29 Nov patong beach weather ( 90°F ) NNE 7mph will. Cool gentle wind is experienced in the Island season of the Congo | Français, State Vatican... Locations will be displayed if there is no search query to 90 days of daily highs,,... The heat will be 79 °F ( 26.1 °C ) patong beach weather a 45 % chance of.... That include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales st July, 2008 till in. Your browser settings 257593: … on average, the temperatures given are the sea is... Of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances hope this is useful to plan your holiday SST. Is September with an average maximum temperature lies around 34.0°C ( 93.2°F ) quite exposed Beach break that has surf... April with an average maximum temperature of 31°C ( 88°F ) Phuket, Thailand even hotter marking the start the! On average, the temperatures are always high hourly Patong weather stations and weather Charts pages Dry )! The cool northeastern monsoon wherein cool gentle wind is experienced in the rainy season with average.